Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My New Summer Haircut!

I got a new summer haircut last weekend! Tonya likes it, although at first it seemed way to short. See, the groomer I usually go to retired, so I went to a new one this time, and she went a little too crazy with the cutters! She didn't even leave an inch of hair on my back, it's as short as a Beagle's! (The only thing she didn't cut was my ears and my tail) But Tonya said she will just have to get used to it. Here are some pictures of it, although it's kinda hard to see how really short it is, cause I wouldn't stand still for a proper pictures.

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry Sammy - we all get really short haircuts here in Perth every summer! It's nice and cool, and you don't slip over on tiles or wooden floors anymore!

    Puppy Love from Monty, Pirate, and Lucky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, the hair will grow back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thats really short, but I got my hair cut a few weeks ago and it grows back very quickly!!! Let the summer in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! We have heair that short, it's not so bad :p

    At least yours will grow back :)

    We think it suits you, you look nice and smooth :)

    Licks and lots of slobber,
    Lexi and Jasper the Danes

    ReplyDelete