Sunday, July 11, 2010

Longing for sleep

Since it is the summer time my human pups have not had to go to school for a while, and I have had to share the house with them all day, every day! This means I have gotten very little sleep since school let out. But this week my human pups are going to help with something called Vacation Bible School. This means I will have half of the day to myself, all week! I am looking forward to this, although Tonya says I am too lazy anyway. (I disagree, I need all of the beauty sleep I can get, so I can always look my best!)

2 comments:

  1. Aw, Sammy - you look so sweet curled up like that! :-)

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sammy,

    Our names are Lexi and Jasper, we are Great Danes like Honey - except we are only young!

    Welcome to blog land and we look forward to hearing about what you get up too! :)

    Licks and lots of slobber,
    Lexi and Jasper the Danes

    ReplyDelete